Mission: The Grant Park Summer Shade Festival helps build awareness of historic Grant Park, brings the community together, and helps raise funds to support the work of the Grant Park Conservancy.*
What: A thriving two-day, in-town festival in historic Grant Park, organized by and benefiting the Grant Park Conservancy. Event features include:
- Artist Market with over 120 Artists – continues to grow each year with both a juried and non-juried component.
- Live Entertainment – multiple entertainment venues featuring some of the best local talent in Atlanta.
- Kid Zone – sure to keep all families entertained, the Kid Zone area features storytellers, puppet shows and art activities, as well as active options such as a bungee jump and more.
- Food and Beverage – a unique mix of traditional festival fare and healthier choices from local restaurants.
- Adams Realtors 5K Run for the Park – held Saturday morning, hundreds of runners help kick-off the Grant Park Summer Shade celebration.
Where: Historic Grant Park, just 1 mile Southeast of Downtown Atlanta. It is the oldest city park and one of the largest and most beautiful green spaces in the city.
When: Saturday, August 27, 2016 10:00 am – 11:00 pm & Sunday, August 28, 2016 11:00 am – 7:30 pm. The artist/vendor market will remain open until 6:00pm each day
Attendance: Approximately 30,000
For more information about festival sponsorship & customizable opportunities, please contact: Rick Kern at email@example.com.
For media partner inquiries, please contact Caren West with Caren West PR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The Grant Park Conservancy is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to the preservation, restoration, and enhancement of Grant Park. All sponsorships are tax deductible under the fullest extent of the law.