Mission: The Grant Park Summer Shade Festival Presented by Southern Feedstore helps build awareness of historic Grant Park, brings the community together, and helps raise funds to support the work of the Grant Park Conservancy.*
What: A thriving two-day, in-town festival in historic Grant Park, organized by and benefiting the Grant Park Conservancy. Event features include:
- Artist Market with over 150+ Artists – continues to grow each year with both a juried and non-juried component.
- Live Entertainment – multiple entertainment venues featuring some of the best local talent in Atlanta.
- Kid Zone – sure to keep all families entertained, the Kid Zone area features storytellers, puppet shows and art activities, as well as active options such as a bungee jump and more.
- Food and Beverage – a unique mix of traditional festival fare and healthier choices from local restaurants.
- Adams Realtors 5K Run for the Park – held Saturday morning, hundreds of runners help kick-off the Grant Park Summer Shade celebration.
Where: Historic Grant Park, just 1 mile Southeast of Downtown Atlanta. It is the oldest city park and one of the largest and most beautiful green spaces in the city.
When: Saturday, August 27, 2022 10:00 am – 11:00 pm & Sunday, August 28, 2022 11:00 am – 7:30 pm. The artist/vendor market will remain open until 6:00pm each day
Attendance: Approximately 30,000 (Pre-COVID)
For more information about festival sponsorship & customizable opportunities, please contact: Rick Kern at email@example.com.
For media partner inquiries, please contact Alisa Chambers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The Grant Park Conservancy is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to the preservation, restoration, and enhancement of Grant Park. All sponsorships are tax deductible under the fullest extent of the law.